Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Handmade by me Nightstands

These here nightstands were built with my own two hands! They were so much fun to build! And in the end, really fulfilling!
I followed plans from my favorite "blog" ever! knockoffwood.blogspot.com This is literally THE only blog I feel necessary to check every single day to see what else I can add to my list of things I want to make. I've already got like 13 things on my list, or more. I have built about 5 of them already, so I will be posting about them eventually. But tonight is about these nightstands!

Other side. Does anyone love my bedskirt?? The room is a work in progress. We are between projects right now, so just ignore that lovely tackiness.

You should also ignore the headboard because I plan to build one of the headboards on Ana's site. She is one of my best friends and she doesn't even know it (or me) yet. But I truly love her! - and all the inspiration she gives me and many other women (and men) out there! I've always liked building things myself and I would make my own plans even but she is amazing and has made that all the more possible and easier!!
Stay tuned for my other wood builds!

No comments: